Sunday 11 September 2016

September 12th, 2016
Image result for dear studentsWow! Week 2 is upon us. I would like to thank everyone who has joined our class Remind app! It will allow me to send  quick announcements and reminders out to you very quickly. I have posted our September Curriculum News under "Newsletters". Each month I will post a quick snapshot of what we are learning or what we are about to learn for that month. I have had many questions about supplies. I will provide mostly everything that your children will need for school. Of course, ziploc bags and extra boxes of kleenex are always a welcome addition. As 21st Century Learners the children will, from time to time, be working on a variety of curriculum objectives (math, reading, writing, media literacy, music) through the use of I pads and Chromebooks. At times, headsets will be used to enhance independent learning and reduce noise distractions. If you prefer not to share, you may wish to send in a labelled headset for your child. A simple, inexpensive pair from the Dollar Store is sufficient.  Here's to a wonderful second week of school in grade 3! Please continue to check our twitter and blog regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment